In For A Penny podcast
In conjunction with freelance personal finance journalist, Marc Shoffman, The Orchard Practice’s Joshua Gerstler, hosts a regular podcast called In For a Penny. Each episode aims to simplify some of the more confusing financial concepts and challenges that individuals, families and business owners may be grappling with.
To view all podcast episodes and listen to any episode, visit our podcast page or, alternatively, use the player below.
If you have enjoyed listening to our podcast then let us know!
For Apple Podcasts, simply:
- Find our show in Apple Podcasts
- Click on In For A Penny, and scroll right to the bottom of the podcast page until you get to ratings and reviews section
- Leave your rating and review
Listeners can leave one review per show, and Apple can take up to 7 days to approve reviews so, if you don’t see it immediately, don’t worry.
For Spotify, simply:
- Search for our show, In For A Penny
- If you’re on a specific episode, just tap the thumbnail and you’ll be directed back to the show page
- Tap the rating under the description, or tap More … and click Rate Show
Spotify doesn’t yet allow users to leave written reviews, but you can still leave a star rating.
These podcasts are not part of the Openwork offering. Openwork Limited accept no responsibility for this aspect of our business.